Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Letter of Keep In Touch

Hi all visitors, thank you for being here whether it is willingly or accidentally. The purpose of this blog as you read on the description is to share my collection of chain letter which circulated by my dear friends. I believe some of the letter/email already received by you either from somebody known or alien to you. Some of you may just read the title and press delete button on you keyboard or maybe you read and just forget the email or maybe you forward the email to your other friend including the sender(as stated at the end of many chain letter). Then the email buried deep into your massive inbox as time goes by or it may end up in deleted item and disposed forever.
What ever people say, when I received a chain/forwarded email from somebody I know, I believe they sent it to me purposely and sincerely. This shows that at least they still remember me by including me in their email list and indirectly it mean..."please keep in touch fren".
Last but not least, there are alot of good advice and reminder that we can abstract from the email direct or indirectly.

No comments: